In 2003, Sue Ellen created a unique business to meet the significant need in the retirement plan industry for effective employee education. She believed that 401(k) and 403(b) presentations should be customized to the financial sophistication and concerns of each employee group and should offer plenty of time for questions. Presenters should be industry professionals who provide unbiased investment information, do not sell products, are able to motivate employees to action, and absolutely love teaching.
With a strong background in financial services and college teaching as well as years of public speaking, she utilized the values, strategies, and communication skills of these previous careers to develop a national team of highly credentialed financial service professionals.
These educators possessing intelligence, confidence, poise, a ready supply of humor and often amazing constitutions meet with thousands of American workers every year to share the tools needed to create a financially secure future.
Because of the company's national presence, strategic partnerships have been formed and successful work accomplished with financial advisory firms, record keepers, TPAs, and banking institutions throughout the country.
- Founder of Lovejoy Associates
- Senior Communications Manager/Registered Principal - Fidelity Investments
- OSJ Manager of Branch Office/Registered Principal - SunAmerica Securities
- Director of Investments and Research - SunAmerica Securities Branch Office
- Financial Advisor - PaineWebber, Inc.
- English Literature Professor - Western New England University
- Author of business articles and white papers
- Author of poetry and fiction published in literary journals
- Advisor Training Workshops: How To Excel At 401(k) Employee Meetings
- B.S. M.A. FINRA Series 7, 63, and 24
We have been featured in:
- ASPPA Journal
- PlanAdviser Magazine
- 401(k) Specialist
- 401(k) Exchange Newsletter
- Business and Legal Resources